- College Ready Academics
- Increase access to and completion of a rigorous academic curriculum for ALL students.
- Strengthen academic performance with high expectations for ALL students
Measurable Performance Indicators
- Increase enrollment in rigorous academic courses (AP/IB/College courses).
- Increase the number of students passing 8th grade.
- Increase reading and math scores for economically disadvantaged 8th grade students.
- Increase the number of students completing Algebra 1 by the end of 9th grade.
- Increase percentage of teachers reporting that all students are capable of attending college.
- Increase percentage of middle school students with knowledge of the high school coursework required for college.
- Families will report increased knowledge of academic preparation for college by the beginning of 9th grade.